Sales Representative (Flaska JCB)
Flaska JCB is looking for a talented sales professional to hire in their Denver, CO office.
Flaska JCB, a division of Forklift Exchange, is an authorized dealer for JCB Heavy Construction Equipment and Machinery, and is seeking an experienced Sales Professional in the Denver, CO area. Operating with a philosophy of not just meeting, but exceeding, customers’ expectations, our mission is to partner with our customers to provide superior value through the lowest owning and operating costs while representing world-class products.
This position is based out of our Denver, CO location and is responsible for the sales and marketing of, rental or leasing of all new and used JCB and heavy construction equipment, parts and service, and secure warranty. The successful candidate will meet customer’s needs and grow market share while maintaining acceptable levels of gross profit and attaining sales unit targets. The territory for this position covers the 12 counties surrounding Denver. If you feel that you meet the requirements of the position, Flaska JCB would like to hear from you! Email your resume to email@example.com.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan and organize a sales strategy that includes individual account plans to meet or exceed Company target for units, dollars and gross profit.
- Maintain relationships with current customers and establish relationships with new customers/prospects to enhance the potential to sell, rent and lease new and used equipment, to increase market awareness and increase market share.
- Work with customers and potential customers to fully understand their needs, wants, concerns, satisfaction and expectations by seeking information and opinions.
- Based on customer needs, formulate value-selling based professional presentations.
- Quote and negotiate prices and financing, prepare contracts and record and close orders, provide trade information as requested and manage and maximize rental conversions.
- Maintain company reporting requirements with customer interaction; maintain accurate and up to date call logs and prospect lists.
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of parts, service, attachments, engines, post secure warranty in assigned territory of responsibility.
- Responsible to meet customers’ needs and increase revenue while maintaining acceptable levels of gross profit.
- Submit periodic reports detailing lost sales activities and evaluate the results of such lost sales.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders. Evaluate existing equipment and recommend upgrades or replacements.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements to establish negotiated pricing contracts.
- Attend training and sales meetings as required to stay current with new equipment and sales processes, improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Make it easy for the customer to do business with the company.
- BS/BA with (5) years of heavy equipment outside sales
- Fluency in English (Spanish would be beneficial but not necessary)
- Advanced computer and application systems skills
- Well organized and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent teamwork interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Travel up to 50% may be required from time to time, but local to the area