The Lazer Series offers the same combination of strength, maneuverability and comfort as the Titan and FKS series, but on an electric platform. Operating in the harshest indoor applications, these battery-powered cushion tire liftrucks have zero emissions and offer a wide array of mast and attachment configurations.
Designed for indoor applications, the Lazer Series is ideal for a variety of industries, including paper, steel, beverage and automotive. Whether you’re stacking large paper rolls or moving metal coils inside a railcar, the Lazer Series provides the strength and maneuverability you need to maximize productivity.
As with all Hoist Liftruck equipment, the Lazer Series is 100% made in the USA. More than 75% of each truck is manufactured in-house at our Midwest factory with the remaining components sourced from reputable U.S. companies.
15,000 – 40,000 lbs. (7 – 45 tonnes)
75 – 92 in. (1,900– 2,300 mm)
24 – 36 in. (900 – 1,200 mm)
For maximum performance an operator must have all the essential tools around them. The Lazer Series is designed with advanced ergonomics and safety features for maximum comfort and protection.
- Meets ANSI B56.1 FOPS operator protection
- Overhead guard provides safety without obstructing views
- Low, non-skid steps for safe and easy entry/exit
- Soft-touch hydraulic levers require minimum effort
- Tilt-steering column with directional/gear-shift lever
- Dual brake pedal and inching control
- Spring-apply/hydraulic-release parking brake
- Gauges and auxiliary controls on front console for easy viewing and access
- Emergency stop button
- Adjustable semi-suspension seat and retractable seat belts
- Integral clipboard and beverage holder
- Center or left-side cab position
- Multiple riser options
- Air-ride seat
- Finger-tip hydraulic controls
- Fully enclosed cab
- Battery-disconnect switch
- Fire suppression systems; fire extinguishers
- Hydraulic weight scale
- Impact sensor
- Overload protection indicator with lift interrupt
- Whole-truck camera/monitoring packages
- Pedestrian detection system
- Lighting: step lights; additional work lights
The Lazer Series is designed with a standard two-stage, high-visibility mast, low-profile carriage and short counterweight to provide the operator with unobstructed views in all directions.
For ultimate versatility and efficiency, equip your Lazer Series with our new Quick-Change System. This optional feature allows crews to switch from forks to a coil ram in minutes without removing the pin.
- Pin-mount, machine-contoured forks (high or low position)
- Welded-nested channels with lift cylinders secured directly behind mast rails
- Lift chain and optional attachment hosing located inside inner mast rail
- Main and side thrust rollers are impact-resistant and designed to reduce friction; rollers are properly lubricated and sealed
- Greaseable mast pivots constructed with wear-resistant bronze bushings and hardened steel pins
- Safety valves built into base of lift cylinders for controlled lowering in the event of a hose failure
- Chrome-plated rods on cylinders for easy seal replacement
- Quick-Change System
- Three-stage or Free-Lift mast
- Side-shifting or independent fork positioner
- Lift/tilt accumulator
- Extended height and width carriages
- Quick-disconnect hydraulic connections
- Additional work lights
- Slope piler
- Coil grab hooks
- Coil ram with side-shift
- Integral coil ram
- Fork-mounted container handler
- Forging/foundry billet grab
- Kissing coil radiused forks
- Lumber forks
- Pallet forks or multi-pallet handler
- Oil line reel lifting
- Pipe hold-down clamp
The electric Lazer Series offers an eco-friendly alternative to internal combustion cushion tire forklifts, producing zero emissions. The Lazer Series also features a load sensing hydraulic system, which offer not only power, but also increased productivity and efficiency.
- 17.7HP drive motor
- Battery compartment accommodates 72- or 80-volt battery; polyurethane slides and roller options allow quick battery installation and removal
- Hydraulic pump motor features load-sensing hydraulic system with variable pumps adjust oil flow accordingly to provide quicker lifting cycles while also reducing fuel consumption
- Transistor control monitors drive and pump motors, travel speed, hydraulic functions and battery life
- Low battery lift interrupt protects electrical system and motors from low voltage damage
- 12-plate modulation for smooth shifting and added durability
- Tilt-lock valve with counterbalance to prevent mast drift
- Hydraulic multi-gauge provides quick and easy pressure readings with a twist of the dial; eliminates the need to tap into hydraulic lines
- Standard 12-volt electrical system
- Color-coded electrical wires enclosed with split-tubing wire loom wrap using sealed weather pack connectors
- Electrical system controls LED headlights, tail lights, turn signals, backup lights, marker lights, brake lights and LED amber strobe light; lights are completely sealed and last approximately 10,000 hours
Hoist Liftruck’s line of BIG TRUCKS starts with a strong foundation. Anchoring the Lazer Series is the 100%-welded steel chassis, which boasts heavy steel cross supports that distribute weight evenly throughout the truck for added durability. Integrated lifting points also allow for safe handling and transport.
Did you know that many other liftruck manufacturers lose as much as 2,500 lbs. (1 ton) on the rated capacity when adding a feature such as a side-shifting fork positioner? Not on a Lazer Series. You receive the full rated capacity even if you add a feature such as a side-shifting fork positioner.
AxleTech Drive Axle
- Planetary drive axle rated for durability in high-capacity, off-road applications
- Force-cooled outboard wet disc actuated brakes reduces premature wear, extending life of brakes
- Brakes can be serviced through the wheel ends without removing entire drive axle
- Drive axle is bolted and dowel-pinned in the chassis
Industrial Steer Axle
- Thick top plate on welded beam steer axle provides added strength and durability
- Highly maneuverable in tight areas
- Dual-action bolt on cylinder is protected by heavy steel support beams and provides effortless power steering
- Lower maintenance costs due to minimal amount of moving parts
- Easy-access lubrication points
- Sealed tapered roller bearings
- High-impact greaseable composite trunnions
- Two-part rust-inhibiting polyurethane base coat and two-part polyurethane top coat for corrosion protection
- Majority of components are powder-coated, which is up to 10 times thicker than traditional spray paint resulting in greater scratch and chip resistance
- Environmentally friendly; produces virtually no volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
We understand the importance of being able to service your liftruck easily and efficiently. Whether it’s routine maintenance or on-site service call, the Lazer Series is designed to allow easy access to all integral components to minimize downtime. Easy-lift hoods, panels and doors give technicians immediate access to vital service points. The innovative hydraulic multi-gauge provides quick and easy pressure readings with a simple twist of the dial, eliminating the need to tap into individual hydraulic lines.
Every component on the Lazer Series is sourced from a reputable U.S. vendor or manufactured by Hoist Liftruck. Utilizing the same domestic components throughout our product lines provides you with not only cost savings, but also rapid parts availability.
The Lazer Series comes with a standard 12-month/2,000-hour warranty (parts and labor) with optional extended warranties up to 12,000 hours.
Experience of Electric Forklifts for 120 Years
First AC-powered Lazer Series
Hoist Liftruck Manufacturing Facility Tour
Governor Mike Pence Speaks on Behalf of Hoist Liftruck's Move to Indiana