In order to handle and transport boats safely around a marina, an operator must have all the essential tools around them. The Neptune Electric Series is designed with advanced ergonomics and safety features for maximum comfort and protection.
- Meets ANSI B56.1 FOPS operator protection
- Low, non-skid steps & handrails provide 3-point contact
- Dashless cab design for additional leg room and improved visibility
- Intuitive electronic controls provide effortless operation, mimicking the movement of forks and carriage
- Master digital display unit provides onboard diagnostics, vehicle functions and more
- Adjustable air-ride seat and retractable seat belts
- Tilt-steering column with directional/gear-shift lever
- Spring-apply/hydraulic-release parking brake
- Emergency stop button
- Cab heater and operator fan
- Top glass shade with steel overhead guard
- Splash guard in front of operator platform
- Rear collision/pedestrian sensors
- Enclosed cab with lockable doors
- Air conditioner/heater
- 12-volt power outlets
- Battery-disconnect switch
- External cab air filtration system
- Fire suppression systems; fire extinguishers
- Hydraulic weight scale
- Impact sensor
- Overload protection indicator with lift interrupt
- Lighting: step lights; additional work lights
- Tires: air-filled, foam-filled or solid
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Top wipers with wet arms
- Whole-truck camera/monitoring packages
Neptune Electric Series
The Neptune Electric Series handles boats with care, style and class. This sleek, electric marina lift truck is perfect for a marina or boat storage facility of any size.
The spacious cab, air ride seat and tilt steering provide maximum comfort for the operator. Intuitive electronic joystick controls and superior visibility allow for safe and effortless handling, as well as fast cycle times. The advanced rubber fork covering system securely grips boats without damage. Galvanization and three-step paint process provide maximum corrosion protection.
While focusing on robustness and comfort, we also understand that time is money. That’s why each Neptune Electric Series is engineered to provide optimal operating efficiency. The high-performance AC drive motor is powerful, yet offer zero emissions. Features such as variable pumps adjust oil flow accordingly to provide quicker lifting cycles.
As with all Hoist Liftruck equipment, the Neptune Electric Series is 100% made in the USA. More than 75% of each truck is manufactured in-house at our East Chicago, Indiana factory with the remaining components sourced from reputable U.S. companies.
15,000 – 55,000 lbs. (7 – 25 tonnes)
94 – 170 in. (2,400 – 4,300 mm)
96 in. (2,500 mm)
The Neptune Electric Series is designed with a two-stage, wide-open mast and unique low-profile counterweight to provide the operator with unobstructed views in all directions.
The standard swing-style fork carriage allows the forks to operate independently or simultaneously. The forks are made of heavy-wall tubular construction and are hot-dip galvanized to protect against corrosion. The extruded rubber fork covering system provides added protection and is extremely resistant to cuts and tears. Each fork is covered with five bolt-on rubber sections, allowing sections to be easily unbolted and rotated to prevent uneven or premature wear.
- Pin-mount, machine-contoured forks (high or low position)
- Welded-nested channels with lift cylinders secured directly behind mast rails
- Lift chain and optional attachment hosing located inside inner mast rail
- Main and side thrust rollers are impact-resistant and designed to reduce friction; rollers are properly lubricated and sealed
- Greaseable mast pivots constructed with wear-resistant bronze bushings and hardened steel pins
- Safety valves built into base of lift cylinders for controlled lowering in the event of a hose failure
- Chrome-plated rods on cylinders for easy seal replacement
- Shifter spreader fork carriage
- Custom fork sizes
- Additional work lights
A BIG TRUCK needs robust and reliable power in order to operate effectively and safely. The Neptune Electric Series is powered by a high-performance AC drive motor and load sensing hydraulic system, which offer not only power, but also increased productivity and efficiency.
- AC drive motor
- Electronic AC drive motor diagnostics with fault code history
- Built-in engine protection system
- Two-stage heavy-duty air cleaner with electronic restriction indicator
- Heavy-duty isolated anti-vibration bolt-in drive line mounts
- Bolted open-core radiator with high-capacity cooling system
- 100-amp alternator with built-in regulator (amps vary with capacity)
- Easy-access remote-mounted oil filter
- 12-plate modulation for smooth shifting and added durability
- Integral safety function prevents engine stalling when hydraulic system is dead-heading
- Tilt-lock valve with counterbalance to prevent mast drift
- Bolt-on hydraulic tank with suction strainers and high-capacity return line filters; large clean-out covers on top for easy access and convenient drain plug on bottom
- Filters are easily accessible for quick replacement
- External sump tank provides additional system cooling
- Hydraulic multi-gauge provides quick and easy pressure readings with a twist of the dial; eliminates the need to tap into hydraulic lines
- Standard 12-volt electrical system
- Color-coded electrical wires enclosed with split-tubing wire loom wrap using sealed weather pack connectors
- Two 12-volt, industrial batteries mounted in easy-access compartment
- Electrical system controls LED headlights, tail lights, turn signals, backup lights, marker lights, brake lights and LED amber strobe light; lights are completely sealed and last approximately 10,000 hours
Hoist Liftruck’s line of BIG TRUCKS starts with a strong foundation. The modular design of the Neptune Electric Series provides excellent serviceability without sacrificing strength or durability. The Neptune Series Electric has been designed and tested to meet or exceed current, worldwide regulations for stability, sound levels and safety.
Anchoring the Neptune Electric Series is the 100%-welded steel chassis, which boasts heavy steel cross supports to distributing weight evenly throughout the truck. Bolt-on components, such as hydraulic tanks, provide additional durability and optimal heat dissipation, as well as easy removal and attachment for repairs or shipping. Integrated lifting points also allow for safe handling and transport.
AxleTech Drive Axle
- Planetary drive axle rated for durability in high-capacity, off-road applications
- Force-cooled outboard wet disc actuated brakes reduces premature wear, extending life of brakes
- Brakes can be serviced through the wheel ends without removing entire drive axle
- Drive axle is bolted and dowel-pinned in the chassis
Industrial Steer Axle
- Thick top plate on welded beam steer axle provides added strength and durability
- Highly maneuverable in tight areas
- Dual-action bolt-on cylinder is protected by heavy steel support beams and provides effortless power steering
- Lower maintenance costs due to minimal amount of moving parts
- Easy-access lubrication points
- Sealed tapered roller bearings
- High-impact greaseable composite trunnions
- Full-frame powder-coating, which is up to 10 times thicker than traditional spray paint resulting in greater scratch and chip resistance
- Environmentally friendly; produces virtually no volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Galvanized forks and carriage
- Stainless steel components (e.g. fittings, fasteners, bolts, rods, pins)
- Optional custom paint design available
We understand the importance of being able to service your liftruck easily and efficiently. Whether it’s routine maintenance or on-site service call, the Neptune Electric Series is designed to allow easy access to all integral components to minimize downtime. Easy-lift hoods, panels and doors give technicians immediate access to vital service points. The innovative hydraulic multi-gauge provides quick and easy pressure readings with a simple twist of the dial, eliminating the need to tap into individual hydraulic lines.
Every component on the Neptune Electric Series is sourced from a reputable U.S. vendor or manufactured by Hoist Liftruck. Utilizing the same domestic components throughout our product lines provides you with not only cost savings, but also rapid parts availability.
Utilizing CANbus technology, RemoteTech is a vehicle management system incorporated into the Neptune Electric Series that provides onboard diagnostics and vehicle functions through a master digital display unit. RemoteTech’s master digital display unit replaces gauges, allowing comprehensive vehicle monitoring from a central hub.
Vehicle functions, such as lifting and vehicle speeds, can be quickly adjusted remotely in just a few minutes. Service technicians can also quickly detect issues through RemoteTech’s master digital display unit and view or download the vehicle’s fault code history.
- Unlike similar systems that rely on third-party companies to program and troubleshoot the system, RemoteTech is programmed and operated by Hoist Liftruck.
- Automatically detects issues such as clogged filters, overheated engine, vehicle overload and more
- Decreases downtime and repair costs by detecting and resolving issues early
- Parameters such as lifting speeds and fingertip control functions can be quickly and easily customized to fit operator preference
- Ideal for fleet management; record and monitor engine hours, service intervals and operator usage