U.S. manufacturer Hoist Liftruck has introduced a new FR Series extendable counterweight lift truck model designed to offer versatility and value to the 15,000-18,000 lb. (7-11 tonnes) capacity forklift market.
The FR 15/25 is engineered to have virtually the same footprint as a 15,500 lb. (7 ton) forklift, but also achieve the capacity of a 25,000 lb. (11 ton) forklift. This innovative design also maintains a lighter gross weight for easier transportation and lifting with cranes.
“We hear the word ‘versatility’ all the time from our customers and companies that we speak with throughout the country,” said Marty Flaska, president and owner of Hoist Liftruck. “In general, our entire FR [Series] line is founded on the concept of versatility, but our new FR 15/25 amplifies that concept. We’re offering a lift truck that not only can provide the same capacity and maneuverability of a 15,000-18,000 lb. unit, but also additional capacity up to 25,000 lbs. for roughly the same cost.”
Whether you are a rigger, machinery mover or equipment rental company, the FR 15/25 provides a vast range of capacity options with just a push of a button. Some of the key features include:
- Short wheelbase (retracted) for enhanced maneuverability
- Extendable counterweight for additional capacity up to 25,000 lbs. (11 tons)
- Low profile counterweight for improved rearward visibility
- Compact design & lighter gross weight for easy transportation and lifting with cranes
- Standard two-stage free-lift mast (95”/93”/25”)
- Optional three-stage mast (95”/137”/25”)
- Standard IT A Class 5 hook-type carriage
- Optional side-shift / fork positioner (SS/FP)
- Optional three- or four-way hydraulics
- Optional ITA Class 5 mount or fork-mounted boom
- 100% made in the USA