The compact design of the Titan Series provides ample capacity without sacrificing space. This cushion tire lift truck features a durable, high-visibility mast, along with advanced ergonomics that provide the operator with optimal comfort and control.
Designed for indoor applications, the Titan Series is ideal for a variety of industries, including paper, steel, beverage and automotive. Whether you’re stacking large paper rolls or moving metal coils inside a railcar, the Titan Series provides the strength and maneuverability you need to maximize productivity.
As with all Hoist Material Handling equipment, the Titan Series is forged in the USA. More than 75% of each truck is manufactured in-house at our Midwest factory with the remaining components sourced from reputable U.S. companies, such as Dana and Parker.
Titan Series: 18,000 – 22,000 lbs. (8 – 10 tonnes)
Titan Series: 80 in. (2,000 mm)
Titan Series: 24 – 36 in. (900 – 1,200 mm)
For maximum performance an operator must have all the essential tools around them. The Titan Series is designed with advanced ergonomics and safety features for maximum comfort and protection.
- Meets ANSI B56.1 FOPS operator protection
- Overhead guard provides safety without obstructing views
- Low, non-skid steps for safe and easy entry/exit
- Soft-touch hydraulic levers require minimum effort
- Tilt-steering column with directional/gear-shift lever
- Dual brake pedal and inching control
- Spring-apply/hydraulic-release parking brake
- Gauges and auxiliary controls on front console for easy viewing and access
- Emergency stop button
- Adjustable semi-suspension seat and retractable seat belts
- Integral clipboard and beverage holder
- Finger-tip hydraulic controls
- Fully enclosed cab
- 12-volt power outlets
- Battery-disconnect switch
- Fire suppression systems; fire extinguishers
- Hydraulic weight scale
- Impact sensor
- Overload protection indicator with lift interrupt
- Whole-truck camera/monitoring packages
- Pedestrian detection system
- Pre-cleaner intake filter
- Lighting: step lights; additional work lights
The Titan Series is designed with a standard two-stage, high-visibility mast, low-profile carriage and short counterweight to provide the operator with unobstructed views in all directions.
For ultimate versatility and efficiency, equip your Titan Series with our new Quick-Change System. This optional feature allows crews to switch from forks to a coil ram in minutes without removing the pin.
- Pin-mount, machine-contoured forks (high or low position)
- Main and side thrust rollers are impact-resistant and designed to reduce friction; rollers are properly lubricated and sealed
- Greaseable mast pivots constructed with wear-resistant bronze bushings and hardened steel pins
- Safety valves built into base of lift cylinders for controlled lowering in the event of a hose failure
- Chrome-plated rods on cylinders for easy seal replacement
- Quick-Change System
- Three-stage or Free-Lift mast
- Side-shifting or independent fork positioner
- Additional work lights
- Slope piler
- Paper clamp
- Coil grab hooks
- Coil ram with side-shift
- Integral coil ram
- Kissing coil radiused forks
The Titan Series is powered by a standard GM 4.3L V6 LPG engine, three-speed automatic powershift Dana transmission and load sensing hydraulic system, which offer not only power, but also increased productivity and fuel efficiency.
- Optional Cummins 3.3L V6 turbo diesel engine
- Electronic engine diagnostics with fault code history
- Built-in engine protection system
- Two-stage heavy-duty air cleaner with electronic restriction indicator
- Heavy-duty isolated anti-vibration bolt-in drive line mounts
- Inboard muffler with optional purifier
- 100-amp alternator with built-in regulator (amps vary with capacity)
- Dana 12,000 three-speed automatic powershift transmission
- Automatic transmission prevents shifting until travel speed is less than 1mph
- 12-plate modulation for smooth shifting and added durability
- Load-sensing hydraulic system with variable pumps adjust oil flow accordingly to provide quicker lifting cycles while also reducing fuel consumption
- Integral safety function prevents engine stalling when hydraulic system is dead-heading
- O-ring face seal fittings on entire system prevent oil leaks
- Tilt-lock valve with counterbalance to prevent mast drift
- Large clean-out covers on top for easy access and convenient drain plug on bottom
- Filters are easily accessible for quick replacement
- Hydraulic multi-gauge provides quick and easy pressure readings with a twist of the dial; eliminates the need to tap into hydraulic lines
- Standard 12-volt electrical system
- Color-coded electrical wires enclosed with split-tubing wire loom wrap using sealed weather pack connectors
- Electrical system controls LED headlights, tail lights, turn signals, backup lights, marker lights, brake lights and LED amber strobe light; lights are completely sealed and last approximately 10,000 hours
Hoist Material Handling’s line of BIG TRUCKS starts with a strong foundation. The Titan Series chassis and hook-on counterweight provide strength and durability while distributing weight evenly throughout the lift truck.
Anchoring the Titan Series is the 100%-welded steel chassis, which boasts heavy steel cross supports for added durability. Integrated lifting points also allow for safe handling and transport.
Did you know that many other lift truck manufacturers lose as much as 2,500 lbs. (1 ton) on the rated capacity when adding a feature such as a side-shifting fork positioner? Not on a Titan Series. You receive the full rated capacity even if you add a feature such as a side-shifting fork positioner.
AxleTech Drive Axle
- Planetary drive axle rated for durability in high-capacity, off-road applications
- Force-cooled outboard wet disc actuated brakes reduces premature wear, extending life of brakes
- Brakes can be serviced through the wheel ends without removing entire drive axle
- Drive axle is bolted and dowel-pinned in the chassis
Industrial Steer Axle
- Thick top plate on welded beam steer axle provides added strength and durability
- Highly maneuverable in tight areas
- Dual-action bolt on cylinder is protected by heavy steel support beams and provides effortless power steering
- Lower maintenance costs due to minimal amount of moving parts
- Easy-access lubrication points
- Sealed tapered roller bearings
- High-impact greaseable composite trunnions
- Two-part rust-inhibiting polyurethane base coat and two-part polyurethane top coat for corrosion protection
- Majority of components are powder-coated, which is up to 10 times thicker than traditional spray paint resulting in greater scratch and chip resistance
- Environmentally friendly; produces virtually no volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
We understand the importance of being able to service your lift truck easily and efficiently. Whether it’s routine maintenance or on-site service call, the Titan Series is designed to allow easy access to all integral components to minimize downtime. Easy-lift hoods, panels and doors give technicians immediate access to vital service points. The innovative hydraulic multi-gauge provides quick and easy pressure readings with a simple twist of the dial, eliminating the need to tap into individual hydraulic lines.
Every component on the Titan Series is sourced from a reputable U.S. vendor or manufactured by Hoist Material Handling. Utilizing the same domestic components throughout our product lines provides you with not only cost savings, but also rapid parts availability.
The Titan Series comes with a standard 12-month/2,000-hour warranty (parts and labor) with optional extended warranties up to 12,000 hours.